Henry (Hank) Paul from Henry Paul Photography is a full-time wedding photographer and educator based in Sydney, Australia, specialising in sustainable and inclusive weddings. He is a lover of board games, indoor plants and all forms of fried potato as well as the co-host of the Profit on the Margins podcast, author of the book "Queer-Owned", and creator of Queer Wedding Ally Training.
I first met Hank through an online course I'd signed up for in 2021, and became instantly aware of how incredibly important his message, work and friendship were in my life. And when I find something or someone incredible, I can't help but want to share.
I am grateful that Hank joined me for this episode where we discuss getting started in business, being authentically ourselves, Queer Ally Training and why it's an important message, the joy of continuous learning and who would play him in a movie about his life and why.
We packed so much into this episode, it was so much fun ... here are some of the key discussion points for you to enjoy;
- [2:48] - Hank's story of getting started in the photography business and what impact his personal journey had on this time.
- [10:12] - Taking his business full time.
- [13:25] - Why it's important to Hank to "always be a student" when running his business.
- [15:22] - One piece of advice Hank has for other business owners.
- [18:03] - COVID and the impact of running a 1:1 service based business.
- [23:30] - On evolving his business module and writing "Queen-Owned"
- [34:28] - Discussing his new "Queer Wedding Ally Training"
- [40:05] - Who he would have play him in a movie about his life ..
- [43:20] - Being co-host of the Profit on the Margins Podcast
Join me as I chat with Henry (Hank) Paul ...
To learn more about Henry Paul Photography head to https://www.henrypaul.com.au/
Want to build a profitable business while creating a social impact .. learn how you can do so with Hank at www.hankpaul.co
Sign up for Hank's Queer Wedding Ally Training here https://www.hankpaul.co/queer-wedding-ally-training-waitlist
Purchase Queer-Owned : The ultimate guide to personal branding for LGBTQ+ Entrepreneurs at https://www.amazon.com/Queer-Owned-Ultimate-Personal-Branding-Entrepreneurs-ebook/dp/B098X1PG8Z
Listen to Profit on the Margins Podcast here https://open.spotify.com/show/1PpSfU8erpkL2xWdB5KdCP
Find out more about what Hank is doing on his socials;